How to Make Homemade General Tso's Chicken
General Tso's Chicken.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, general tso's chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
General Tso's Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. General Tso's Chicken is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have general tso's chicken using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make General Tso's Chicken:
- Take 500 grams of bonless skinless chicken thighs (cut into 2,5 cm chunks).
- Take 5 of dried red chili peppers.
- Get 3 of green onions sliced.
- Prepare 3 of eggs (beaten).
- Take 100 grams of cornstarch.
- Make ready 1 of oil (for frying).
- Prepare 1 of Sauce:.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Get 2 tbsp of rice wine.
- Get 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cornstarch.
Steps to make General Tso's Chicken:
- In a large mixing bowl combine cornstarch and beaten eggs. Mix well to create a batter. Add chicken bits and coat thoroughly..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food general tso's chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!