Steps to Prepare Favorite Simple Coriander Chicken Breasts
Simple Coriander Chicken Breasts.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, simple coriander chicken breasts. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple Coriander Chicken Breasts is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Simple Coriander Chicken Breasts is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook simple coriander chicken breasts using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Coriander Chicken Breasts:
- Prepare 4 of medium sized chicken breasts.
- Prepare 40 g of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 of heaped tsp garlic powder.
- Take of salt.
- Take of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Oil (for frying).
- Get 1 of medium onion, white or red is fine, chopped finely.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic paste, or 3-4 garlic cloves mashed into a paste.
- Make ready 200 ml of hot chicken stock.
- Get 90 g of salted block butter.
- Get 1 of large bunch of coriander, finely chopped.
- Make ready of Lemon juice (optional).
Instructions to make Simple Coriander Chicken Breasts:
- Butterfly the chicken breasts. You can find many easy tutorials on how to do this online, if you don't know how to do it..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food simple coriander chicken breasts recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!