Recipe of Quick Baked Tilapia Filet
Baked Tilapia Filet. Baked tilapia, marinated in garlic and olive oil. If you prefer to grill, get your grill hot and put the fish on aluminum foil; grill until desired doneness is reached. Hudson's Baked Tilapia with Dill Sauce.
Top each one with a slice or two of lemon. In a small bowl, combine the butter, lemon juice, garlic powder and salt; pour over the fillets. Sprinkle with capers, oregano and paprika.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, baked tilapia filet. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked tilapia, marinated in garlic and olive oil. If you prefer to grill, get your grill hot and put the fish on aluminum foil; grill until desired doneness is reached. Hudson's Baked Tilapia with Dill Sauce.
Baked Tilapia Filet is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Baked Tilapia Filet is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked tilapia filet using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Tilapia Filet:
- Prepare 5 of tilapia filets.
- Take 1 dash of garlic salt.
- Get 1 dash of onion salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ground blackpepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of butter cooking spray.
- Make ready 1 of non-stick foil.
In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients; sprinkle over fillets. Remove from heat and stir in olives, raisins, capers, and oregano. Defrost tilapia fillets before cooking them. You can bake frozen fillets in the oven, but it takes longer and yields unevenly cooked results.
Steps to make Baked Tilapia Filet:
- preheat oven 350°F.
- cover baking tray with non-stick foil.
- lay tilapia filets on foil and season tilapia with garlic salt, onion salt and pepper..
- spray tilapia with cooking butter spray and then put tray in the oven..
- increase oven temperature to 375°F. Cook for 30 minutes or depending upon how well done you want it to be..
- optional ingredient: swiss cheese- grate over baked tilapia as soon as you take it out of the oven to melt over fish..
Combine topping ingredients in a small bowl. Rinse tilapia filets, pat dry and place on a pan sprayed with cooking spray. Squeeze lemon juice over the filets. In a mixing bowl, whisk together melted butter, garlic, lemon juice, and lemon zest; pour over tilapia. Place each tilapia filet on a piece of tinfoil large enough to fold and enclose tightly.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food baked tilapia filet recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!