Easiest Way to Prepare Quick Simple Chicken Fry
Simple Chicken Fry.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, simple chicken fry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Simple Chicken Fry is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Simple Chicken Fry is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook simple chicken fry using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Chicken Fry:
- Prepare 1 kg of Chicken Bone-in.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Red Chilli powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of Cornflour.
- Get 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Make ready as required of Oil.
Instructions to make Simple Chicken Fry:
- Marinate Chicken with all the ingredients mentioned except the last one and set aside for an hour. It would be great if left in the refrigerator overnight. But it's absolutely okay if you are short of time..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food simple chicken fry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!