Steps to Make Super Quick Homemade Parmesan Au Gratin Potatoes
Parmesan Au Gratin Potatoes.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, parmesan au gratin potatoes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Parmesan Au Gratin Potatoes is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Parmesan Au Gratin Potatoes is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook parmesan au gratin potatoes using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Parmesan Au Gratin Potatoes:
- Prepare 5 large of un peeled red potatoes, cooked in beef broth until tender and cooled in broth until cool enough to handle or up to two hours. This makes very tender easy to cube potatoes..
- Make ready 3 tbsp of flour.
- Take 3 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 cup of chicken stock.
- Make ready 1 cup of heavy cream ; you can use whole milk or light cream but heavy cream makes the richest sauce!.
- Take 1 small of onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper, and salt to taste.
- Get 1 tsp of hot sauce such as franks red hot, or what you like.
- Make ready 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 of fresh grated parmesan or romano cheese.
- Take 2 tbsp of chopped parsley for garnish.
Steps to make Parmesan Au Gratin Potatoes:
- Remove cooled potatos from broth, peel and cut into 1inche cubes, set aside while making sauce..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food parmesan au gratin potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!