How to Prepare Speedy Crockpot taco soup with beer
Crockpot taco soup with beer. Place the onion, chili beans, black beans, corn, tomato sauce, beer and diced tomatoes in your crock pot. Add taco seasoning to the mix and stir. Lay the uncooked chicken breasts on the top of the mixture and press down slightly slightly so they are covered by the liquid of the soup.
Lay chicken breasts on top of the mixture, pressing down slightly until just covered by the other ingredients. In a medium skillet, cook the ground beef until browned over medium heat. Place the ground beef, onion, chili beans, kidney beans, corn, tomato sauce, water, diced tomatoes, green chile peppers and taco seasoning mix in a slow cooker.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, crockpot taco soup with beer. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Place the onion, chili beans, black beans, corn, tomato sauce, beer and diced tomatoes in your crock pot. Add taco seasoning to the mix and stir. Lay the uncooked chicken breasts on the top of the mixture and press down slightly slightly so they are covered by the liquid of the soup.
Crockpot taco soup with beer is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Crockpot taco soup with beer is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crockpot taco soup with beer using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot taco soup with beer:
- Prepare 1 lb. of ground beef (The less fat the better).
- Take 1 lb. of ground Italian sausage.
- Prepare of I onion chopped.
- Take 1 of green or red bell pepper, chopped chunky.
- Get 2-3 of finely chopped & seeded jalapeños.
- Get 1 of small can puréed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel, mild or spicy.
- Get 1 can of tomato sauce, 8 oz.
- Get 1 of beer, 8 oz. (use a beer that you would drink).
- Prepare 5-6 of minced garlic.
- Get to taste of Chili powder.
- Make ready to taste of Ground cumin.
- Make ready to taste of May add cayenne pepper.
- Take 2 cans of red kidney beans,drained & rinsed.
Pour the beer and taco seasoning into the crock pot. Remove the chicken from the crock pot and place on a platter or cutting board. Add the chili beans, black beans, corn, tomato sauce, and diced tomatoes to. Add all ingredients to crock pot.
Steps to make Crockpot taco soup with beer:
- Begin browning ground beef & Italian sausage, chopping up meat into pieces. As fat begins to come out of meat, add the veggies. Cook & stir till onion is transparent & veggies are semi soft. Pour meat & veggies into colander to drain grease. Then put in crockpot. Add tomato products & beer. Add seasonings to taste. Salt to taste. Cook on low for 6-8 hours, adding kidney beans an hour before serving..
- Top with chopped onion, cheese, & cilantro.
Keep on low until serving to keep hot. Garnish with sour cream, shredded cheese, chopped green onions, or tortilla chips. In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef; drain well and transfer to the slow cooker. Add the canned beans, corn, Rotel and regular tomatoes, and peppers. Stir in the taco seasoning and ranch dressing mix.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food crockpot taco soup with beer recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!