How to Prepare Ultimate No Soup Tuna Noodle Casserole
No Soup Tuna Noodle Casserole.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, no soup tuna noodle casserole. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
No Soup Tuna Noodle Casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. No Soup Tuna Noodle Casserole is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have no soup tuna noodle casserole using 15 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make No Soup Tuna Noodle Casserole:
- Take 1/2 cup of Butter Divided.
- Take 1 packages of Medium Egg Noodles.
- Prepare 1/2 of unit Medium onion Chopped.
- Take 1 stalk of celery chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic chopped.
- Get 8 oz of Button Mushrooms Chopped.
- Get 1/4 cup of Flour.
- Take 2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- Make ready 1 of Pepper.
- Make ready 2 can of 6 Ounce cans of Tuna drained chopped.
- Make ready 1 cup of Frozen Peas thawed.
- Make ready 1 cup of Frozen Corn Thawed.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Breadcrumbs.
- Take 1 cup of Chedder Cheese.
Instructions to make No Soup Tuna Noodle Casserole:
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food no soup tuna noodle casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!