Recipe of Ultimate Bacon Cheddar Tuna Casserole
Bacon Cheddar Tuna Casserole.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, bacon cheddar tuna casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Bacon Cheddar Tuna Casserole is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Bacon Cheddar Tuna Casserole is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have bacon cheddar tuna casserole using 10 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Cheddar Tuna Casserole:
- Prepare 2 cup of Mini shell pasta, uncooked.
- Take 1 cup of Frozen Broccoli.
- Prepare 1 cup of Frozen peas and carrots mix.
- Get 1 stick of Butter, salted.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Flour.
- Make ready 2 cup of Milk.
- Get 2 cup of Cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 1 can of Bacon crumbles (I use Kirkland brand).
- Make ready 1 can of Albacore tuna in water (7 ounces).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Crushed plain potato chips.
Instructions to make Bacon Cheddar Tuna Casserole:
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food bacon cheddar tuna casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!