Sig's Okra and Lentil Stew.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, sig's okra and lentil stew. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sig's Okra and Lentil Stew is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Sig's Okra and Lentil Stew is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook sig's okra and lentil stew using 9 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sig's Okra and Lentil Stew:
- Make ready 16 of pieces of fresh okra or canned ( but not pickled ).
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter or use oil spray for pan.
- Get 1 of onion, sliced.
- Get 1 medium of carrot, peeled.
- Prepare 1 small of courgette (zucchini ) chopped.
- Make ready 100 ml of passata ( Italian pressed tomato juice ).
- Make ready 100 grams of canned and washed, or ready to eat puy lentils.
- Prepare 1 of Italian , red , sweet pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of tikka ( Indian spice mix).
Instructions to make Sig's Okra and Lentil Stew:
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food sig's okra and lentil stew recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!