Simple Way to Make Homemade Homemade Salsa and added nachos 2 -4 people
Homemade Salsa and added nachos 2 -4 people.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, homemade salsa and added nachos 2 -4 people. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Homemade Salsa and added nachos 2 -4 people is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Homemade Salsa and added nachos 2 -4 people is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook homemade salsa and added nachos 2 -4 people using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Salsa and added nachos 2 -4 people:
- Take 1 large of doritos 1or 2 bags.
- Make ready 8 large of tomatoes.
- Get 1 large of red onion.
- Make ready 1 of green pepper.
- Make ready 1 of yellow pepper.
- Take 1 of chilli (if want to add).
- Take 1/2 of lime.
- Make ready 1 of cheese (however much).
Instructions to make Homemade Salsa and added nachos 2 -4 people:
- preheat oven to 200°c.
- Slice tomatoes and gut, then slice into small pieces add to a bowl.
- Then do the same for red onion,peppers and chilli and then add to a bowl.
- Squeese half a lime into the bowl and mix.
- Lay the doritos on a baking tray or cooking dish.
- Then layer on the salsa.
- Then add the cheese on top.
- Put in oven for 10 – 15mins (or just the way you like it).
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food homemade salsa and added nachos 2 -4 people recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!