Nacho Cheese Dorito Casserole. I just love this wonderful and cheesy casserole. It freezes well and is delicious for all those cheese lovers in your family. I hope you enjoyed the video.
The Crunch from Doritos, the Cheddar, and the typical Mexican flavors from Taco Seasoning, Cumin, and Tomatoes are all that you need to make. I like to use a little extra cheese sometimes. Use Nacho Cheese Doritos: Any flavor of Doritos will taste great in this dish, but I have a soft spot for the nacho cheese ones.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, nacho cheese dorito casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
I just love this wonderful and cheesy casserole. It freezes well and is delicious for all those cheese lovers in your family. I hope you enjoyed the video.
Nacho Cheese Dorito Casserole is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Nacho Cheese Dorito Casserole is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have nacho cheese dorito casserole using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Nacho Cheese Dorito Casserole:
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Take 1 bag of nacho cheese doritos.
- Get 1 of dice onion.
- Make ready 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 can of cream chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 can of nacho cheese soup.
- Get 1 can of red enchilada sauce.
- Make ready 1 bag of velveeta graded cheese.
- Get 1 bag of mexican graded cheese.
- Take of cilantro.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 packet of taco season.
They'll give you the cheesiest This cheesy Doritos Casserole is made with ground beef, tomatoes, chiles, sour cream and much more! It's an easy taco casserole recipe that's. For the toppings: Top the cooked casserole with the shredded romaine, diced Roma tomatoes, sour cream and sliced black. Our Doritos Casserole takes the familiar base of cooked onion, garlic, and ground beef and seasons it with a packet of taco seasoning.
Steps to make Nacho Cheese Dorito Casserole:
- In a large pot saute' in olive oil the onion and garlic for a few minutes and then add ground beef and brown. Add salt, pepper, and garlic salt..
- Add taco season, chicken soup, nacho soup and enchilada sauce and stir on low heat..
- In a glass or metal pan grease with butter and take the nachos and crunch up in bag. Spread a layer of chips to cover the bottom of the pan. Then add sauce from stove and the remaining chips. Take the two cheeses and cover the entire pan. Lastly sprinkle a little cilantro on top and place in oven at 350 for 25 minutes..
- You can change out beef and add chicken, plain diorite chips and green enchilada sauce..
Our spread often includes a selection of at least five different sides, from potatoes to mac and cheese to delectable vegetable casseroles. Nacho Cheese Dorito Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it is quick, it Add the Nacho Cheese Doritos as the base layer in the casserole dish ( I usually crush them a bit in the bag ). Then cover the crushed chips with the.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food nacho cheese dorito casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!